Information for Providers
Welcome to the Provider section of our Web site. In our Central Directory, when you click on the name of your city or county you will be directed to information about the local early intervention system for your locality. The ITOTS (infant and toddler online tracking system) link will take you to a Web site where you will be able to enter individual child data, monitoring and measurement information system (MIMS) data and family survey data as well as access and print child data reports.
In the Public Awareness section, you will find developmental checklist brochures in a variety of languages. The Reference section includes technical assistance documents, policy pages, forms and other resources. Materials from Infant & Toddler Connection Trainings are posted in the Training section. The Provider section also includes Updates from the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia.
- Practice Manual and Forms (Revised for 2014)
- Central Directory
- Early Intervention Professional Development Center
- Email Memos NEW!
- HIPAA Training Slides
- Information for New Providers NEW!
- Integrated Training Collaborative (ITC)
- ITOTS (Infant and Toddler Online Tracking System - a restricted access database)
- Manage your EI Certification
- Public Awareness
- Reference Documents
- SFY 2011 Local Contract Deliverables
- Supervision and Monitoring
- System Managers
- Training Resources
- Updates from the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia
- Supporting Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their Families
- Child Indicators Booklet
- Corrective Action Plan/Service Enhancement Plan (CAP/SEP)
- Corrective Action Plan/Service Enhancement Plans Talking Points
- Individual Child Data Form and Instructions
- Online Information & Professional Development Resources
- Referral Guide